Reflections of.. (Poll)
Sorry to abandon things here this last week – between my new NBN connection misbehaving, my blog getting all tangled up with malware and three of my fabulous friends and their kids descending on Granite Glen… well, let’s just say, I’ve been channeling my energies elsewhere (and trying not to throw the computer out the window!). I have waved off my friends, and had blog and internet issues rectified (fingers crossed!).
I have so many pics of gambolling children and their accompanying paparazzi (two of my three girlfriends are photographers – it’s hilarious) … I will share a couple of yarns shortly.
But I need to get next year’s calendar sorted, so first I need your input and votes on these, please… today’s selections are REFLECTIONS. Which are your favourite two?
Pontoon in the mist – xmas11_7918
River Reeds – river_7705
Afternoon inlet (blue) – row_9162
Afternoon inlet (yellow) – row_9151
Inlet zigzag – row_9521
Team paddling – row_9197
Sunshining kids - row_9221
Ripple reflection – river_7695
Windmill bonnet and bullbar – reflection_3463
Please choose your two favourite images – and I’d been keen to hear your reasons in the Comments section.
Reflections (2013 Calendar)
- Sunshining kids (40%, 18 Votes)
- Afternoon inlet (yellow) (29%, 13 Votes)
- Windmill bonnet and bullbar (27%, 12 Votes)
- Afternoon inlet (blue) (24%, 11 Votes)
- Inlet zigzag (20%, 9 Votes)
- Pontoon in the mist (18%, 8 Votes)
- Team paddling (13%, 6 Votes)
- Ripple reflection (4%, 2 Votes)
- River Reeds (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 45
Thanks so much!